Saturday, December 13, 2008

Mateo's Post


Hi I am Mateo. I am very exited about the trip, it will be a trip of a lifetime! I am 9 years old. I like playing with Lego. I have 1 brother his name is Ariel. He is 13 years old.

I've liked living in Hamilton alot and I'll miss my good friends like: Matthew Mallard, Ben Woodley, Oliver Woodley, Jacob Wolfenden, Noah Hoffman and Simon Hoffman. I'll also miss my cat Eddie, but I know that he will be well taken care of by Grandma and Grandpa until he comes to Uruguay to be with us.

On the trip I am especially looking forward to going to the Aztec temples and machu pichu. I enjoy trying different fruits and cheeses. I cant wait to see the monkeys swinging in the trees in costa rica.

Wish me GOOD LUCK!!!!!

6 comments:

  1. Mateo! GOOD LUCK! It sounds like the adventure of a lifetime!I hope you had fun at your sleepover last night. How was it? Tell us about it!
    HUGS
    Tia Eva

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hola!!!!, estoy muy feliz con esta aventura, con las cosas lindas que veran y con que cuando esten aca nos contaran, disfruten y cuidense mucho y un beso a c a d a u n o

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hola Teo!!!!, desde Montevideo te saludo, hoy es el GRAN DIA, feliz comienzo de esta aventura, disfruten mucho, te abrazo muuy fuerte

    ReplyDelete
  4. To Mateo, I hope that you have a very good trip there. I hope you have a very good time. I wished I'd been there before. I hope that you have a very good hotel. Please write back.

    Right now I'm playing with Rowen making a board game out of plasterciene.
    P.S. From Jonah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hola Mateo el nadador submarino!!!, me divierte saber que te estas comiendo todo y paseando mucho, son unas linfas aventuras, un grandisimo beso

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hola Mateo, we were very happy to share with you two weeks in El Salvador. Never forget the joke about your birthday. Hug and kisses...Memo, Luz, Fer, Guillermo y fabi

    ReplyDelete